Now I know most of you don’t know her, but Leah is one of my favorite people in the world. I think we haven’t gone more than 2 days without seeing each other (except for her brief vacation to the States). And we probably don’t go more than a few hours without sending each other messages.
- · You understand and start talking in acronyms, DTD, OOC, KMI, etc.
- · You don’t need a Leah-German or Leah- English dictionary anymore. (schuldi, perf, I’m just schlaging it vor)
- · You have to take a picture of every man wearing lederhosen and sent them to her (and for your own pleasure as well).
- · You don’t feel weird to start singing a random song at an u-bahn station with people around
- · You van tead tjis medsage and indesrand
- · You always have a person who will think it’s a good idea to walk outside in -10 degrees without a coat on.
- · You feel like everything you say, should be said in some kind of accent.
- · Even though it happens often, you always get a laugh when she says she’s dropped food from her roof.
- · You always have to be prepared for wiggle time.
After all this, I have to say, that you can never hang out with Leah too much. Love ya Leah!