vendredi 9 décembre 2011

Christkindlmarkt


So the season of Christmas markets has begun. They are EVERYWHERE. You walk from Karlsplatz, to Marienplatz, to Sentlinger Tor to Odeonplatz, to the site of Oktoberfest (called Tollwood for Christmas) and pretty much at the exit of any U—bahn station. Christmas markets are plenty of stands selling (usually) hand made products. Most of them are food, hats, scarves, Christmas decorations, and of course, Glühwein. If some snow would come, it would make it just perfect.

It’s so nice to walk around at night when everything is lit up. The Christmas spirit is all around. I’ve been going quite a bit (almost every day). I usually go with Leah, Lauren, Cherie, Sonny, Sabrina. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have met these girls. They are so amazing and we get along so well. They are like my german family. It will be hard not to see them for a few weeks when most of them go back home for the holidays. I don’t think I go one day without talking to them. And soon I will have to survive 2 weeks! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire